Dates: January 20 – February 18
Ruling Planet: Uranus, Saturn
Positive Qualities: Communicative, just, curious, original, open-minded, fair, logical, and imaginative.
Negative Qualities: Unpredictable, detached, self-destructive, out-of-touch, irrational, and inefficient.
Most compatible signs: Leo, Sagittarius, Libra, Gemini, and Aries.
- You can impress an Aquarius by making them think and laugh.
- Aquarius can get easily bored, they need something new, unique, and out of the ordinary to keep them entertained.
- Aquarius often find it hard to communicate their extremely complex thoughts and feelings.
- Aquarius is always observing and analyzing everything around them.
- Aquarius is strongly independent and despises the feeling of being held back or told what to do.
- Aquarius are social people but always feel like they never quite fit in
- An Aquarius goes really silent when they’re annoyed or just have no words to express how upset they are.
- Aquarius have a skill for reading others personalities.
- Aquarius are quiet thinkers. You’d be surprised by how many things they think about on a daily basis.
- Aquarius is a natural born leader, they don’t like to follow.
- An Aquarius is not really picky when it comes to people, they just sense who they can vibe with.
- Aquarius has the calmest exterior, but the darkest interior.
- If an Aquarius cares about you, you never have to question their loyalty to you.
- An Aquarius will never change themselves for anyone. Take it or leave it.
- An Aquarius always thinks logically, not emotionally.
- Aquarius like that deep connection with a person, where they can talk about anything from cooking to politics and there’s an exciting meeting of minds.
- An Aquarius will never forget how you treated them. Ever.
- Aquarius’ speak their mind. They are fierce and unafraid.